‘New Beginnings’ 6 Week Course
‘New-Beginnings’ 6-Week Raw Food Nutritional Course
This exciting new 6-week course entitled ‘New-Beginnings’, because it’s the start on a journey towards learning all about the foods you eat, the nutritional quality of foods, the effect food has on your health and how it influences your genes and most importantly learn new steps you can take to improve your own health and the health of your family.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for anyone with an interest in health and wellness of themselves and their family or someone who wants to kick-start a healthy lifestyle or as a sustainable weight-loss program. In this course you will learn more about how you can use Raw Foods, Nutrition and Simple Herbal Remedies & Tonics properly to promote better health for yourselves and learn about using food not just for good nutrition but for illness prevention as well. The course is designed to empower a person to make better food choices.
As part of your course each participant will get a full Iridology Assessment. Iridology is a non-invasive assessment tool designed to reveal physiological conditions, psychological health risks, challenges and/or strengths of various organs and personality traits for each individual person. Through iridology we can get an understanding of your past, present, and potential future health conditions by assessing the various body systems. Your inherited tendencies compounded by toxic accumulations in various parts of your body are also revealed. Iridology gives an essential insight to the development of these chronic diseases or the diminishing of that disease or inflammation.
It’s ironic to think that 460BC the father of modern day medicine Hippocrates was quoted as saying:
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”
Each module will be of 3 hour duration on Saturday mornings from 11am-2pm @ The Junction, Cloughleigh Road, Ennis. In each module you will build on the information and knowledge you learned in the previous one.
Exclusive Facebook Group
All participants of the course will have exclusive access to an interactive Facebook Group where you can ask questions on any of the material or topics covered on the course; post your own raw food recipes or stories, or just chit-chat. This group will also be a source of further relevant information and raw food recipes for you to try at home. We would encourage participants of the course to make a few raw food dishes at home and post pictures of their dishes to this page and their experiences. This group will only be open to people on the course.
“As a nation we are been over-fed but under-nourished”
What will be covered on the course?
Each week will be intensive and we will cover a wide variety of topics with an interesting mix of:
1. Interesting Theory around the philosophy & principals of Nutrition & Health (There is no point doing something unless you know why you are doing it & its benefits- knowledge is empowerment!!)
2. Practical work making ; tasting Raw Food Recipes & Herbal Remedies and Tonics (You will learn to make a wide variety raw food dishes and some simple herbal remedies & tonics)
During The Course You Will Learn:
• Raw Food Essentials & Equipment
• Detoxing your food presses & restock with the essentials for healthy living
• Learn the ins and outs of macro & micro nutrients, minerals & vitamins, etc.
• Get the skinny on good fats V bad fats; complex carbs V refined carbs
• Importance of fibre; soluble and insoluble.
• Numerous delicious Raw Food Recipes
• How to Make your own Herbal Remedies & Tonics
• Raw food on the go for a busy lifestyle
• Juice Therapy, Sprouting, Wholefoods, Superfoods, Health Smoothies for kids
• Best plant sources of vitamins, minerals and proteins
• Natural Healing Protocols
• Detoxing your body & organs safely
• Nourishing 7 strengthening your body with proper nutrition
• Enzyme Nutrition
• Sugars V Natural Sweeteners
• Learn about alkalising your diet & how to test your own pH levels
• Learn how to make your own infused flavoured vitamin/mineral waters
• Proper Food Combining
• Tips for eating Raw Food in an Irish climate.
• Learn about the link between your genes, food, the environment and health.
• How to naturally boost your immune system
• How Stress damages your health
• The dangers of free-radicals and the importance of anti-oxidants in your food
• Nature’s Pharmacy: Phytochemicals & Polyphenols
Aim Of This Course
It is our goal that you come away from this course with the all the tools necessary so that you have acquired the confidence, the knowledge, the self-power, and experience necessary to empower yourself to start your own ‘New-Beginnings’ journey.
The course will be delivered by a qualified Medical Herbalist, Raw Food Instructor & Nutritionist and Iridologist. To deliver a quality service and for people to get the maximum benefit from the course, the numbers on the course will be limited and places will be given out on a first come bases.
The full cost of this 6-week course including all materials, hand-outs, recipes, ingredients & materials for making & tasting the raw food dishes & herbal medicines, constant on-line support during the course, and full Iridology assessment (which will be available as a hand-out) is €195 all inclusive.
Important Dates – Next Course Starts
The next course will start Saturday 16th January 2015 at 11am (11am-2pm) and runs for 5 consecutive Saturday mornings after that.
If you would like to know more about the course or to book a place phone 085-2157479 or email email@example.com
Thinking of a gift idea for Christmas? “Give The Gift Of Health” – This course would make the ideal Christmas gift !!