Launching “New Unique 4 Week Nutritional Course”
4 Week Nutritional Course
This is an unique 4 week nutritional course (3 hours duration each class per week for 4 consecutive weeks) and it is an excellent blend of practical work, making various healthy & delicious raw food recipes and food informative theory based around the do’s & don’t of good food education and nutrition, and knowledge in the area of clean eating nutrition.
The course is designed to make clean eating nutrition & eating raw foods enjoyable and easier to incorporate into a person’s daily life. The course will cover helpful hints, tips and advice on how to eat healthier, how to shop healthier, how to read and understand food labels, how to make and prepare delicious healthy raw foods easily and quickly. The uniqueness of the course is that it will incorporate a mix of educational advice, knowledge & tips on good whole foods and nutrition and then the practical side of making some delicious and healthy raw food dishes.
During the 4 week course some of the topics covered will be: Clean Eating Nutrition, Wheatgrass, Using nuts/Legumes/Seeds & Grains in your Diet, Sea Vegetables, Fermented Foods, Juice Therapy, Education on Food & Nutrition, Detoxing, Sprouting, Healthy Smoothies for Children, Weight Loss, Enzyme Nutrition, Superfoods, Supergreens and Alkalizing Diet……………… and much much more…………..
Who is this program suitable for?
This program is suitable for anyone with an interest in food, nutrition, health and wellness of themselves and their family or someone who wants to kick-start a healthy lifestyle or as a sustainable weight-loss program or for the first steps of a detoxing program. In this course you will learn more about how you can use Raw Foods, Clean Eating Nutrition and some Simple Herbal Remedies & Tonics properly to promote better health for yourselves and learn about using food not just for good nutrition but for illness prevention as well. The course is designed to empower a person to give them the right tools and knowledge to make better food choices.
What will be covered on the course?
Each week will be intensive and we will cover a wide variety of topics with an interesting mix of:
1. Food Theory: Around the Philosophy & Principals of Good Nutrition & Health (There is no point doing something unless you know why you are doing it & its benefits- knowledge is empowerment!!)
2. Practical Work-Making: Making Raw Food Recipes & Herbal Remedies and Tonics (You will learn to make a wide variety raw food dishes and some simple herbal remedies & tonics)
During The Course You Will Learn:
• Raw Food Essentials & Equipment
• Detoxing your food presses & restock with the essentials for healthy living
• Learn the ins and outs of macro & micro nutrients, minerals & vitamins, etc.
• Get the skinny on good fats V bad fats; complex carbs V refined carbs
• Importance of fibre; soluble and insoluble.
• Numerous delicious Raw Food Recipes
• How to Make your own Herbal Remedies & Tonics
• Raw food on the go for a busy lifestyle
• Juice Therapy, Sprouting, Wholefoods, Superfoods, and Health Smoothies for kids
• Best plant sources of vitamins, minerals and proteins
• Natural Healing Protocols for better health
• Detoxing your body & organs safely
• Nourishing & strengthening your body with proper wholefood nutrition
• Enzyme Nutrition
• Sugars V Natural Sweeteners
• Learn about alkalising your diet & how to test your own pH levels
• Learn how to make your own infused flavoured vitamin/mineral waters
• Proper Food Combining
• Tips for eating Raw Food in an Irish climate.
• Learn about the link between your genes, food, the environment and health.
• How to naturally boost your immune system
• How Stress damages your health
• The dangers of free-radicals and the importance of anti-oxidants in your food
• Why Probiotics?
• Nature’s Pharmacy: Phytochemicals & Polyphenols
Aim Of This Course
It is our goal that you come away from this course with the all the tools and knowledge necessary so that you have acquired the confidence, the knowledge, the self-power, and experience necessary to empower yourself to start your own ‘health-food’ journey on a road to better health and nutrition for you and your family for many years to come.
This course will be run in 2 venues,Limerick & Clare. Also available nationwide in suitable premises for groups, companies and organisations – contact Michael for enquires 085-2157479.
Dates For Next Course
Dates for the next series of these courses will be advertised through out the year as the dates & times are finalised but you can register your interest for any of the venues or courses of your preference by phoning 085-2157479 and your name will be placed on a shot-list. Once the dates and venues have been finalised you will be notified immediately.
** Phone Now & Register Your Interest In The Next Course In Your Area 085-2157479 **
What satisfied people have said about our courses and classes in the past:
“Week 5 of 6 tomorrow (Saturday) in Ennis on Raw Food and Nutritional course. Lots of great information and lots of sampling from food prepared on the day. A “must do” for those interested in healthy foods. Practical and easy to prepare recipes. Thanks so much Michael.” Annette, Galway.
“Raw food class was great value and packed full of good tips and lovely recipes that we got to sample. Highly recommend it. Looking forward to the next one!” Cathy, Clare.
“Great class, learned lots, some great recipes and very useful tips.. Trying the new recipes out on all the family and so they are impressed….” Marcella, Clare.
“Went to Michael’s living food class it was so good very informative highly recommend !!” Marie, Ennis.
“Attended the Living food class tonite, very interesting and very tasty would highly recommend it. Thanks Michael!!” Nollaig, Clare.
“Highly recommend Michael, The Master Herbalist, very nice guy and extremely knowledgeable” Karen, Ennis.