Christmas Raw Food Class
1/2 Day Raw Food Class – Christmas Edition
Raw foods are simply one of the best ways for increasing energy, stamina, feelings of good health & vitality, peace of mind and clarity of vision and purpose. Just as it detoxes the body, it also detoxes the emotions, our lives and relationships.
During this 4 hour inspirational demonstration I will be showing you how to make a delicious selection of light, easy, nutritious meals, drinks and snacks to help you get that vitality and stay energised.
Raw food is just that, uncooked, fresh as possible, preferably organic, even better live food (sprouts or food that is picked and eaten within two hours). By cutting out heavy processed foods, such as wheat, dairy, refined sugar, eggs and gluten you will give your digestive system a clean sweep and a break from heavy, processed foods.
At this class you will learn:
• How to make healthy and delicious Juices & Smoothies and other super-smoothie creations to kick-start your day with lots of energy that lasts.
• Learn about nutrient dense Superfoods.
• How to create your own nut-milks & coconut milks and other beverages.
• How to get more nutrition in one blender-full than most people get in a week.
• How to feel vibrant and full of energy all day.
• Easy ways to increase the choice of raw foods in your fridge.
• Quick and delicious raw dips and snacks that are perfect on bread, crackers, vegetables and salads.
• How to make salad exciting an easy food choice and a variety of ideas and dressings.
• How to create snacks that keep you satisfied whilst being at your best, whether you are training for a triathlon or looking after 3 kids.
• Learn how to sprout your own enzyme rich nutrient dense foods in your own kitchen.
• How to make healthy and delicious treats & desserts.
• How to make delicious & health soups.
And so much more……………………………………….
Learn how to swapping out refined, processed foods for lots of fresh, whole and raw super foods like green smoothies, sumptuous salads, healthy dressings, green soups, desserts and sweet treats. These all taste refreshingly good, really fill you up, energise your body and invigorate your soul.
For up to date information on all our courses and classes follow us on Facebook
Date: Saturday 19th November 2016
Time: 10am – 2pm
Venue: The Junction, Cloughleigh Road, Ennis, Co.Clare.
Price Includes: 4 hour demo, tasters, all recipes, lots of tips and advice.
If you can’t make this class but would like to be notified of the next one email firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking: Booking for this class is by online using Paypal ONLY
Bonus: Qualify For A 10% Reduction Now !!
NOTE: We are also running a Winter Time Herbal Medicine Making Workshop on the 26th November 2017 and if you book both you get a 10% reduction on BOTH classes.
To find out more about the Winter-Time Herbal Medicine Making Workshop CLICK HERE
For More Information: Phone 085-215 7479
Spaces are limited so early booking online is essential. This is always a very popular class !!!!
For details of other classes and course that you migh be interested Click HERE
What satisfied people have said about our courses and classes in the past:
“Week 5 of 6 tomorrow (Saturday) in Ennis on Raw Food and Nutritional course. Lots of great information and lots of sampling from food prepared on the day. A “must do” for those interested in healthy foods. Practical and easy to prepare recipes. Thanks so much Michael.” Annette, Galway.
“Raw food class was great value and packed full of good tips and lovely recipes that we got to sample. Highly recommend it. Looking forward to the next one!” Cathy, Clare.
“Great class, learned lots, some great recipes and very useful tips.. Trying the new recipes out on all the family and so they are impressed….” Marcella, Clare.
“Went to Michael’s living food class it was so good very informative highly recommend !!” Marie, Ennis.
“Attended the Living food class tonite, very interesting and very tasty would highly recommend it. Thanks Michael!!” Nollaig, Clare.
“Highly recommend Michael, The Master Herbalist, very nice guy and extremely knowledgeable” Karen, Ennis.